[TYPO3-dam] Jobs #1

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Fri Nov 10 16:23:39 CET 2006

Sometime ago I put jobs on the table which I would like to hand over to
somebody. Unfortunately nobody raised the hand. So I try again:

----------
This is the first job I put on the table.

It's context sensitive help (csh) for the metadata records. You get a short
description for every field and with a click on the help icon a popup
window show more information. This is already started but needs to be
exteneded/reviewed, etc.

What have to be done?
Mainly you have to create content for the help which is placed in an XML
file /dam/locallang_csh_dam.xml). It would be helpful if you know how to read
a tca.php file to identify the fields to describe, but that's not absolutely
needed.

There are some rules how to format the content in this XML file. You'll
have to have a look in the documentation (inside TYPO3?) how to do this.

Anyone?

René

--
COLORCUBE