[TYPO3-dam] mmforeign causes troubles...

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun May 7 22:52:42 CEST 2006

Pieter wrote:
[...]
> Conclusion: the new mmforeign is better but still messes up the tt_news
> tables...  The 'category' field is not correct any more.  I did not
> notice any immediate problems because of this but it's probably fatal
> for other parts of the code.

I still did not find out why the count of the mm relations is stored in e.g.
the field 'category' in tt_news but I also didn't find any negative side
effects of not storing it anymore ... until now.

but however, the bug you mentioned in your previous post is fixed now and I
uploaded a new version of the ext and a diff to:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3437

greets
rupert