[TYPO3-dam] mmforeign causes troubles...

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Tue May 2 23:19:30 CEST 2006

Richard Bausek wrote:
> Has anybody been successfull eliminating this bug? Or is there any
> progress or further insight?
>
> I ran into the same problem with nested categories when trying to add a
> thumbnail field to the DAM record using a relation to an other DAM record.
>
> Might hunt for the bug myself but as I'm not too familiar to the core
> code, I thought I'd ask on the list, before spending hours of debugging
> the code

Silence on the DAM front...

You could ask René Fritz to take a look at it. I don't know if he
monitors this newsgroup actively.

I made a temporary fix with SelectPro but that bypasses most of the DAM
features...
Debugging the problem is not easy because you have to know/understand
what the code is supposed to do.  You need to know a lot about the Typo3
core I guess.

Pieter