[TYPO3-dam] Status of DAM development?

Daniel Thomas dt at dpool.net
Thu Jun 29 15:15:50 CEST 2006

Hi All,

> Robert Markula wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> DAM is an important project and the current 1.0.0 version still lacks
>> some important features, plus I haven't seen Rene here for quite some
>> time, so I'd like to know if DAM is still developed or if this
>> project
>> has come to an halt.

A couple of days ago Rene has become father for the first time.
That makes for a very good reason for the silence of late.

Other than that the DAM project has not come to a halt as he assured
me some weeks ago that further development of the DAM will stay his
main (professional) focus in the month to come.

Regards

Daniel