[TYPO3-dam] BE user can not add new categories at level 1

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jun 16 14:40:07 CEST 2006

hello

I can not allow BE user to create new categories at level 1 although BE
user can create categories at level 2 or deeper.

Example:

Category

|____sub1
|	|
|	|__ sub 1.1   	<== BE user can create this

|___ sub2   		<== BE user can not create this

|___ sub3   		<== BE user can not create this

BE usergroup have everything enabled. Mountpoints are: Main Page and
Media. Access added to everything including Media. BE user can add
files, edit metadata, add subcategories at level 2.

Is this how dam_catedit works or I do miss something? Are BE users not
allowed to add main subcategories?

Any idea?

Can you reproduce that?

--