[TYPO3-dam] Selection in Media->List->List

Kristian Domke news at neither-nor.net
Sun Jul 9 15:40:56 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to select some records in the list-submodule of the
Media-List Module.

As far as I see, I have the possibilities to search via selecting the
category/filetype/filesystem position, or searching via search, and then
_DE_selecting some of the entries.

What I would like to do is, do it the other way around. I want to select
some of the entries, to then alter some of the DAM information.

For example we have about 20-30 images in one Category. When I want to
change the information of about 3-5 of them it is very inefficient to
select the category and then deselect all entries I don't want to edit.
And there is no sensible way of searching ether.

Am I missing something? Is there some way via TSconfig to alter that
behavior? I think the most elegant answer would be to exchange the
X-symbol for a check box and check it by default. So the behavior would
not change much, and one would get more possibilities.

Any ideas?

Kristian

--
Roumor is information distilled so finely that it can filter trough
anything. It does not need doors and windows -- sometimes it does not