[TYPO3-dam] FE file upload

Pascal Voitot pascal.voitot at free.fr
Fri Jul 7 09:44:18 CEST 2006

The FE extensions are dam_filelinks, dam_downloads (and 2 others I don't
remember the name and I never tested) but the website admin chooses in the
BE the documents he wants to give access in the FE. So the user can't have
access to the whole DAM.
I don't know what you mean as "type in all dam related" but if you mean "see
the metadata", yes you can but if you mean "modify the metadata", for the
time being, I don't think it's possible!

Br
Pascal