[TYPO3-dam] Media>List>Selection Which match one of these Categories

Uwe Kiefer kiefer at sunbeam-berlin.de
Tue Jan 31 14:39:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I still have a problem with a select condition at the DAM. If I select a
category witch should match with a mediatype - it work's fine. But if I
select a category wicht should match with an other category there will
be no result. Files with appropriate categories are exist.

Used versions:

Typo3		3.7.0
dam		0.3.0
dam_catedit	0.2.0