[TYPO3-dam] Link to original document/image

Kai Laborenz laborenz at css-praxis.de
Wed Jan 18 18:56:56 CET 2006

René Fritz schrieb:
>>maybe I missed it - but where can I find a link to the original
>>document/image within the dam system?
>
> Please be more precise.

I use the dam to store images. I have created several categories and
importet the images into the categories. Now I am usig the submodule
"list" to display the records of my media. I am missing a link to see
the original image (in original size) without using the old file module.

> Anyway, the DAM do not move files, they are still at there original location
> in fileadmin/...

Yes - but I want to use the category system - thats why I choose dam...

Greetings, Kai