[TYPO3-dam] No file uploads and no file edit

Christoforos Christou typo3 at 3CM.biz
Sat Jan 7 15:20:18 CET 2006

Hello,

my developing-system is:
- Debian (stable)
- PHP4
- MySQL 4.0.x
- TYPO3 3.8.1
- DAM-Snapshot dam_src-20060102-01.zip

I have two problems with DAM (classical file-modul is deactivated).

1.) No file upload
It's a realy confusing behavior, I can make new subfolders, in the DAM->
File section,
but I cannot upload absolutely nothing... from nowhere. I can see over my
traffic-tool
that there is a sending process.
But I didnt get any error. I try to find the uploaded files over the shell
too,
but nothing. :-/ I did also deactivate the extension for FE-uploading
(fileupload) - with
no success as expected ;-)

Debugging is on but I cannot see something wrong. Here is the output for
uploading
a simply txt-file (I've try also many other extensions ) in the newly
created folder
"test" (fileadmin/test):

pathInfo
---------------------
__type: dir
__exists:1
dir_ctime: 136641719
dir_mtime:1136641719
dir_size: 4096
dir_type: dir
dir_owner: 333
dir_perms: 16893
dir_writable: 1
dir_readable: 1
mount_id: 59759h0j09869606j0609k9k987
mount_path: /[...myTypo3AbsolutePath...]/htdocs/fileadmin/
mount_name: fileadmin/
mount_type:
web_nonweb: web
dir_name: test
dir_title: test
dir_path_absolute: /[...myTypo3AbsolutePath...]/htdocs/fileadmin/test/
dir_path_relative: fileadmin/test/
dir_path_from_mount: test/

Pointer
---------------------
countTotal: 0
firstItemNum0
lastItemNum: 0
page: 0
lastPage: 0
countItems: 0
itemsPerPage: 20
maxPages: 20

MOD_SETTINGS
---------------------
function: tx_dam_file_upload
tx_dam_folder: fileadmin/test/
tx_dam_resultsPerPage: 20
tx_dam_file_uploadFields: 5
tx_dam_file_upload_showBrowser: on
tx_dam_resultPointer: 0

2.) No file edit
I simply cannot edit files (.css, .html, .inc)
On clicking by the editsymbol I get this error:
 ---
The command given to this module is unknown.
Command:
tx_dam_cmd_fileedit
---

Maybe I had to do all the tests with T3 4.0beta?

thanks in advance

Christoforos