[TYPO3-dam] dam downloads...again!

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:16:29 CET 2006

Hi everybody!

After a big fight with it, I have modified it in a way that:
  - it selects also children categories when searching in the parent one,
  - it offers the possibility of selecting the fields in which to search for
in the frontend, among those relevant,
  - it displays each element only once independently that it has more than
one category.

What I'm doing now is trying to make it work as well with the pages -
categories - mm table for the relations. (I have categories added to the
pages as well). I expected some problems with the visualization, but i
didn't expect that it doesn'n find get any results in the query. I have
changed the value of the different $this->table, table_cat and so on
dependng on the value of a select box in the frontend and that works
(checked through "echo"). So right now I don't know what the problem can
be....

If anyone has any idea or advice, any kind of help would be very
appreciated!

Thanks beforehand!

Héctor.