[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.0.4

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Aug 25 20:42:48 CEST 2006

Hi René,

René Fritz wrote:
> In TER there's DAM 1.0.4 and most related extensions were updated too.
>
> The changes are very minor and there's no need to upgrade for most people.
> Real bugfixes will follow this week.

Snowflake is currently working on some DAM related stuff and they're
soon going to put some resources into fixing the remaining bugs. It
would be great if you put the code into the SVN repository at typo3xdev
on Sourceforge so everybody can directly see which bugs you already
fixed and others can contribute their fixes.

I guess quite a lot of other DAM users have written patches already, but
people just don't know about each others fixes. I think it'd be great to
bring all that together! What do you think?

cheers
Ingmar