[TYPO3-dam] looking for a DAM image gallery

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Aug 14 18:26:17 CEST 2006

Hi!
I have to remove my old gallery2 (menalto) from my server (does not work
after apacheupdate)..

Now i'm looking for a good gallery that works with DAM. I have > 900
images and they have to be organized in different subgallerys, etc..

Here are the must-have-features for a possible gallery:
- unlimeted subgallerys
- image manipulation as rotate, resize, etc
- slideshow
- comment system (would be nice, if that works with chc-forum..)
- maybe a shopping solution to buy the images as postcards
- T3 caching support

Is there any extension that can handle this?

Thanks for every answer.

Andreas