[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 in pipeline

"Peter Kühn [wmdb]" peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Mon Aug 14 17:21:51 CEST 2006

Hi Rene!

totally agree to Ernesto - good to have you back.
and what a timing: ive had a kick-off-meeting today for a projekt with
DAM as must-have, deadline 01.11. - just wanted to shop up again as
alpha-, beta-, gamma-tester ;)

The sooner you publish, the sooner youll get the feedback *g

Lookin foreward to the second journey
pekue