[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 in pipeline

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Fri Aug 11 12:17:56 CEST 2006

Hi

I bet you're asking about the DAM development progress. In the meantimeI had a
few own projects (to earn money) and one special project:
I took some time off, espacially because I wanted to enjoy the days (and
nights) with my son who is 8 weeks old.

Nevertheless I have a 1.1 version of DAM in the pipeline which I'll release as
alpha at the end of the next week. This includes bugfixes, usable FE API and
new features also. 'mmforeign' is rewritten and will no longer interfere with
other extensions using mm tables. The 1.1 version should be usable without
glitches - 'zap the gremlins' is the motto.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to provide bugfixes for the current version, I
just didn't found the time, sorry for that. I plan to backport bugfixes from
1.1 to 1.0 and go through bug reports. So 1.0 will become more stable till
1.1 is ready.

Further features like 'document versions' and other stuff will come after 1.1
and will be coordinated here.

That's all for now
Have a nice weekend
René