[TYPO3-dam] FE DAM download links from categories

Calvin calvin at makead.de
Mon Aug 7 16:25:05 CEST 2006

i dont know if this will be of any help to you. right now i am also
trying to get the zip-thingy to work :)

after trying around a little bit i tried the following:

- create a new page und insert the dam_download extension
- where the code says "LIST" i inserted "COLLECT" and saved
- after i added some media i switched to that page and was able to download
a zip-file
- the only thning not working is that a receive an error, when i try to
remove media from my collection

greetz,
calvin

news:mailman.1.1152278268.30241.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...