[TYPO3-dam] Some questions to DAM

Tobias Matthaeus t.matthaeus at jugendpresse.de
Sat Oct 22 16:32:48 CEST 2005

Hello,

at this Moment I have some questions to DAM.
My TYPO3 Installation is a Installation with different groups and Users.
For Example:
Groups: GroupA, groupB, groupC
For every group exists a DAM-Category with the same Name.

The testuser a member of the Group "GroupA" and have the DAM Mounts from
GroupA. And the filemounts from groupA too.

Uploading files in the backend works fine. But if I want to indicate the
files, I can choose the DAM-Categories "groupB" and "groupC" also. So
the Testuser can give the files to everyone, this is not what I want. I
will, that the testuser can only put and indicate files into this dam-group.

Can anybody give me a tip?

Also I have another Problem: I have a "for all" DAM-category where I
will put files for everyone. So I want to give the test-user there "read
only" access...

Any Idea?

Sorry for my broken english.

Thanks!