[TYPO3-dam] job: context sensistive help

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Mon Oct 3 17:38:04 CEST 2005

This is the first job I put on the table.

It's context sensitive help (csh) for the metadata records. An example for
such a help can be found in content elements (tt_content). You get a short
description for every field and with a click on the help icon a popup
window show more information.

What have to be done?
Mainly you have to create content for the help which is placed in an XML
file. It would be helpful if you know how to read a tca.php file to
identify the fields to describe, but that's not absolutely needed.

I can provide a start which is an example XML file which has to be extended.
There are some rules how to format the content in this XML file. You'll
have to have a look in the documentation (inside TYPO3?) how to do this.

In the "dam" extensions manual you'll find a rough description of the fields
so you have a start.

Anyone?

René

--