[TYPO3-dam] Welcome to that damn thing

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Mon Oct 3 17:34:34 CEST 2005

Hi everybody

People suggested to have a DAM mailing list, so here it is.
After the TYCON3 it didn't work and in the meantime I took a few days off so
you already started here without me.

From my point of view the main topics for this mailing list are:
- general development (features and bugs)
- discussing extended features and needs
- collaboration
- ...
- what is the best TV series ever?

Collaboration means I (or you) identify jobs which can be done by someone
else than me easily. Maybe somebody will go for it.

Ressources

You can get a general overview about the DAM on the project page:
http://typo3.org/development/projects/digital-asset-management/
(please note the sub pages)

The milestones which are related to TYPO3 V4 can be seen here:
http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=101

There's also a tx_dam category in the bugtracker on
http://bugs.typo3.org

Have a nice day
René

--