[TYPO3-dam] Roadmap

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu Dec 29 19:56:53 CET 2005

René Fritz wrote:
> Hi again
>
> Due to various reasons the development was delayed and because of the workload
> I didn't managed to read the mailing lists.
>
> During january the version 1.0 will be finished and on that way I want to
> publish every other day a snapshot for testing.
>
> Currently I haven't had a closer look to latest bug reports and feature
> requests. I'll do that in the first week of january.

Hi Rene,

Welcome back on the block ;-) Good to see TYPO3lab is reactivated. That
was one of the first TYPO3 sites I liked. All changes and new features
look very promising. I am trying to get the package going, but
unfortunately remain stuck with many errors. Any special requirements at
this point? TYPO3 version, PHP, MySQL?

I hope you are doing well.

gRTz

ben