[TYPO3-dam] DAM development snapshot for download

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Tue Dec 27 19:12:58 CET 2005

> Ouahhhh, excellent job René, I go testing that soon !

I expected to get teared and feathered because of the long delay.
Therefore thank you twice :-)

> Do you have need translate in French ?

I don't have an overview what's already translated. But there are new strings
to translate anyway. I'll have a look what's already there and merge that.
We'll see what's missing.

BTW: All strings are in language files now for translation. Additionally
should it be possible to replace all icons with skinning.
Currently you cannot use css skinning for all elements because of used header
css, but that will be solved with TYPO3 V4.

René

--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab