[TYPO3-dam] dd_dam_gallery

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Tue Dec 13 13:40:28 CET 2005

> There will be updates in january....
>
> Can't await them :) and I only can offer some help, but you rejected the
> first time I offered it ;)

Ah, not really. If you want to go on with development, you can always do so.
I just said that there might be a big chance that I can not just quickly
include it, as the overall thing is not done yet and things will be changed
here and there. As long is it just fit's in, no problem :)

> btw. have you received the email with the extension I sent you? Haven't
> got feedback on it.

I've seen it, didn't have a closer look. I will probably have more time in
one or 2 weeks...

JH