[TYPO3-dam] DAM Download Plugin, problem !

rene gnome2k at web.de
Wed Dec 7 18:44:06 CET 2005

Yannick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm french guy, excuse for my english. So I want to using DAM for showing
> files (name, description, category) in Typo3 FrontEnd.
>
> I have installed DAM extension (file, demo, media, list, indexing, ..) and
> "DAM Download Plugin".
>
> But, I don't know use this extension, do you know documentation for help
> me ? I create category, add files and add content page with Plugin "Dam
> Download" + assign category. After I using this code in my TSconfig :
>
> GLOBAL]
> plugin.tx_damdownloads_pi1 {
>
> pid = 45 (id of my Media Sysfolder)
> orderBy = ORDER BY title
> template = EXT:fileadmin/Template/dam.html
>
> }
>
> And my template :
>
> <!-- ###LIST_ROW### start-->
> ###ITEMS###
> <!-- ###LIST_ROW### stop-->
>
> Thank you
>
> Yannick

hi,

the following ts looks like your problem:

--> template = EXT:fileadmin/Template/dam.html <--

the "EXT" is only a placeholder for typo3, which contains the path to
the extension directory. so you don't have to write alway the full path.

if you want to use a template inside the filadmin, delete the "EXT" in
your declaration and try only:

template = fileadmin/Template/dam.html

hope that helps.