[TYPO3-dam] DAM Download Plugin, problem !

Yannick ypavard at infoglobe.ca
Wed Dec 7 15:44:58 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm french guy, excuse for my english. So I want to using DAM for showing
files (name, description, category) in Typo3 FrontEnd.

I have installed DAM extension (file, demo, media, list, indexing, ..) and
"DAM Download Plugin".

But, I don't know use this extension, do you know documentation for help
me ? I create category, add files and add content page with Plugin "Dam
Download" + assign category. After I using this code in my TSconfig :

GLOBAL]
plugin.tx_damdownloads_pi1 {

pid = 45 (id of my Media Sysfolder)
orderBy = ORDER BY title
template = EXT:fileadmin/Template/dam.html

}

And my template :

<!-- ###LIST_ROW### start-->
###ITEMS###