[TYPO3-content-rendering] <f:link.tel tel="0049 123 456 7890" />

Gert-jan Dikkescheij gerry at newred.ch
Tue Aug 11 07:16:39 CEST 2015

I just started using Typo3 and am looking at all information I can get,

I tried to find how to render a telephone link, that should be just like an email, but I'm pretty sure it has not been integrated yet...

where would I look to add this function ?

ps: I think that about half of navigation goes trough mobile devices, this integration would be pretty important... (as well as pretty simple)