[TYPO3-content-rendering] Blank Page after backend login

Csaba Csete csaba.csete at nordlogic.com
Thu Sep 4 11:15:51 CEST 2014

This issue started out by not being able to login to the sites backend all of a sudden.

So I used the install tool to clear the cache files and after that, after logging in with an admin user to the sites backend, only a blank page is shown.

Then I followed the steps at the dmitry-dulepov-blank-empty-page-in-typo3 page (I can't use a link since I have less than 3 messages posted)3

to check for errors, but there weren't any, only warnings.

What would you advise me to do?

Thanks in advance!
Csabi