[TYPO3-content-rendering] [TYPO3 6.2.3-dev] LOAD_REGISTER in CssStyledContentController problem?

Christer chrisv10 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:15:15 CEST 2014

I have a problem that Textpic elements that don't have a image.

CssStyledContentController a calls LOAD_REGISTER:

#475 : $this->cObj->LOAD_REGISTER($conf['preRenderRegisters.'], 'LOAD_REGISTER');

And then returns

#493: return $content;

without calling;
	$this->cObj->LOAD_REGISTER($conf['preRenderRegisters.'], 'RESTORE_REGISTER');

This means that the REGISTER scope gets out of sync.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just another 6.2 bug?

*PS: Yes changing the element to text instead of textpic "fixes" the problem but using textpic without a image shouldn't have a REGISTER side effect.