[TYPO3-content-rendering] content language=all not in frontend if localisation-binding=0

Roland Schoenmakers info at triggr.com
Tue Mar 11 11:45:27 CET 2014

Hi list,
I have some problems with my multi-language-site.

I want to use localisations without language-binding, to use localised elements without a default...
So have set  'config.sys_language_overlay=0', otherwise this will set the localisation-binding (e.g. there must be a content-element in the default-language witch can be 'overlayed', otherwise a localised element will not be shown).

Now, all elements show-up correctly, BUT elements with 'language = all' won't show up in the frontend at all...!?!?

Is this a bug or feature...? Using 6.1.7

Gr, Roland Schoenmakers