[TYPO3-content-rendering] Section index Menu (tt_content.menu.20.3) sorting wrong on multiple colPos

martijn martijn1980 at web.de
Tue Jul 1 18:20:26 CEST 2014

Hi I have a Backend Layout like this:

(sorry I may not post a link yet - had a gist for this)

backend_layout {
	colCount = 2
	rowCount = 8
	rows {
		1 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion1
					colspan = 2
					colPos = 0
				}
			}
		}
		2 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion2
					colspan = 2
					colPos = 1
				}
			}
		}
		3 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion3_Links
					colPos = 2
				}
				2 {
					name = Sektion3_Rechts
					colPos = 3
				}
			}
		}
		4 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion4
					colspan = 2
					colPos = 4
				}
			}
		}
		5 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion5
					colspan = 2
					colPos = 5
				}
			}
		}
		6 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion6_Links
					colPos = 6
				}
				2 {
					name = Sektion6_Rechts
					colPos = 7
				}
			}
		}
		7 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion7
					colspan = 2
					colPos = 8
				}
			}
		}
		8 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = Sektion8
					colspan = 2
					colPos = 9
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

and im creating sectionindex menu with this TS code:

lib.section_index < tt_content.menu.20.3
lib.section_index {
     1 {
       NO.allStdWrap.dataWrap = <dd data-magellan-arrival="c{field:sectionIndex_uid}" >|</dd>
       sectionIndex.useColPos = -10
     }
}

im passing the cObj in my fluid template with this:

<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.section_index" />

Now, the sorting is up-side-down : its somehow starting with colpos 9 and ends with colpos 0.

Is there a way to reverse the menu?