[TYPO3-content-rendering] Any news

Daniel Bachmann info at de-ba.net
Fri Jul 19 12:22:46 CEST 2013

Hi there,

yeah, a late answer is better than no answer ;)

So, last year we talked about the restructuring of the crg. Until now
nothing happened here and I don't know why nothing happened here. Maybe we
start first with the small things before we work on the big ones.
The gigantic overhead is in my mind a big problem. To center an image for
example, you have 5 containers or something like this. Is it really
necessary? I guess it's not.

We could start a discussion in forge and see the response there. The
subscribers of the CR-ML are not very active, but that is just my opinion
;)

Best regards
Daniel