[TYPO3-content-rendering] Typoscript: opposite to "split"?

tcrass tcrass at ebiology.de
Wed Mar 2 01:59:06 CET 2011

Hi there,

after hours of reading TypoScript documentation and the like, I'm not
any wiser... Is there something like a "join" (or "implode") function
available in TypoScript? More precisely, I am looking for a method to
join the rendered output of the individual elements of a COA using an
arbitrary string as glue, without having to explicitly assign a wrap to
all elements.

Any ideas if this is achievable with TypoScript? (I've got a feeling as
if this was actually a very simple thing to do, but I just can't get a
hold on the "how"...)

Best regards --

tcrass