[TYPO3-content-rendering] Inline CSS for Gmail rendering of Direct Mail in TYPO3

Geoffrey Grigg geoffrey at austcom.org.au
Wed Jun 8 08:49:56 CEST 2011

Hello,

We are trying to make Dmailer work with Gmail.

We tried *CSS2inline*

We also tried *direct mail to css inline *

We also tried *premailer  *

Are there any secrets to setting up these *inline CSS *tools in the TS ?

We followed documentation - as was available.

*Anyone with success in this area?*

Dmailer DOES work well with most mail packages other than Gmail which does
not support CSS so well (as you probably know).

Many thanks

--
Geoffrey Grigg,
02-6492 5000

AUSTCOM, *Building Sustainable Communities, *Providing a comprehensive range
of IT & media services that help develop social, cultural, economic &
environmentally sustainable communities at a local level across all regions
in Australia.
 ☀*Think before you print:* 1 ream of paper=6% of a tree and 5.4kg of CO₂ in
the atmosphere; 3 sheets of A4 paper=1 litre of water