[TYPO3-content-rendering] File links and the title attribute

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon Aug 8 09:56:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

Currently the file links content object does not render a title
attribute in the anchor tag. This is needed for accessibility.

For images we can add the title attribute by filling the field
'titleText', a textarea which you can fill with titles, one per line.
We also have the file description field for file links, but a
description could be different than the title. I would like to add the
'titleText' textarea to the file links content object as well.

Anybody who thinks differently about adding the title attribute to the
file links?

Cheers

Patrick