[TYPO3-content-rendering] Mailform: wrapping submit button

tcrass tcrass at ebiology.de
Sun Nov 7 20:11:42 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

according to what I've found on the Web, mailform field and label
rendering is quite configurable through TypoScript. However, what I
couldn't find, is any information on whether it is possible to define a
wrapper for a form's <input type="submit"...> tag. Does anyone know if
there is something similar to the labelWrap, commentWrap and radioWrap
properties or the COMMENT, RADIO and LABEL layout definitions in
tt_content.mailform.20 section?

Thanx for any help, and best regards --

tcrass