[TYPO3-content-rendering] SOLVED howto: allow, implement and insert inline-tag in pages:field:title and pages:field:nav_title?

Stephan I. grac at gmx.ch
Mon Mar 1 07:49:36 CET 2010

SOLVED:

since i only want the items in the navigation (submenu) to be italic,
the following TS was successful, overwriting htmlSpecialChars = 1:

lib.submenu.10.30.1.NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 0
lib.submenu.10.30.1.CUR.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 0
lib.submenu.10.30.1.IFSUB.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 0
lib.submenu.10.30.1.ACT.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 0
(and so on for every navigational level)

stephan