[TYPO3-content-rendering] Exhaustive list of css classes used by csc?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Oct 1 19:51:14 CEST 2009

tcrass schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> during my research, I've found a hand full of similar postings, but
> there never seems to have been a satisfying relply. Hence once more: Is
> there -- apart from the example.css file -- a (possibly even documented
> with regard to their meaning?) complete list of css classes referred to
> by the csc output generated by default content elements (text, text with
> images, bullet lists, tables, forms, filelinks etc...)?
>
> Many thanx in advance --

There is no. The source code is the documentation. :)

The task to update the docs of CSC is there and will be done "someday".
For "text with images", as the current implementation is based upon
cron_cssstyledimage, you can get some ideas from here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/cron_cssstyledimgtext/0.4.1/view/1/3/#id3994626

replace "csi" with "csc" etc and you get more or less the documentation
you need.

Cheers,
Ernesto