[TYPO3-content-rendering] Getting back the divider element

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon May 18 19:54:24 CEST 2009

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> as you probably know from the thread in the dev list the divider element
> was hidden by default some time ago by a css styled content option.
>
> Questions now:
> - Should the div element be shown by default?
> - If it should be shown, what should it output?
> --- nothing at all
> --- a <hr />
> --- a <div></div>
> --- something else
>
> What do you think?
>
> Regards,
>
> Susanne

Hi, I sometimes have activated it... sometimes i Just provide the markup
as "frameobject".
But to have the same look in every browser i just use <div
class="divider"><hr /></div>

So the HR for structural markup needed in probably printing or pdf
output, hr styles in FF and Safari, Div for Styling in IE...
So, I think, <hr /> got lost due to the styling problems in IE...

Since it it a very "individual thing" I'm undecided how to proceed...
Probably "document it more visible" but leave the standard way - or sth
like this.

regards

Steffen