[TYPO3-content-rendering] Revival of the group

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:22:37 CET 2009

Hi

>> - improve css_styled_content's Text with images so that it only renders
>>  "a single image + text" if this is all we have (and not tons of DLs,
>> DIV, SPAN, etcs). And maybe handle other "special" situations like this
>> one better.

I think this would be easy enough to do with just TS and a if test.

> I also have a TS snippet with nested CASE objects that gives each CE a
> different wrap considering the cType, colPos, menuType, listType fields.
> Maybe this is useful for someone.

Again all these are easy enough to do with TS as well, and although I
don't find them useful very often, they occasionally are very very useful.

I'd love to see how you're doing it Sacha, please do post or PM me your
setup for this.

Thanks
Tyler