[TYPO3-content-rendering] tt_content.mailform: different wrap for textarea needed

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Fri May 30 11:53:23 CEST 2008

JoH asenau schrieb:
>> I know that it's possible to add a classname to the textarea but
>> that's
>> not enough for my problem ..
>
> So what about describing your problem?
> Maybe there's another solution for it if it's not possible to wrap it with
> an extra div.

Hi Joey,

I'd just like to give a textarea a background via CSS. In FF everything
looks fine but in IE on the one hand padding on an textarea doesn't move
the scrollbars inwards and on the other hand when the text in the
textarea overflows the background moves up.

That's why I need either a different class for the div which surrounds
the label and textarea or a wrapper-div around the textarea. Because
then I could assign the background to one of these div's.

Of course I could use a mail-extension but I wanted to try it with T3's
own modules.

Here's a link to the page:

http://p101247.typo3server.info/index.php?id=11

Bye,