[TYPO3-content-rendering] default inline-styles for ul + ol

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Dec 15 15:50:30 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

in principle, tsref on function parseFunc is your friend:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/5/#id4198758.
But I have to admit that I do not really understand what is going on, especially I do not understand why this p comes in when we do the fixAttrib-stuff. Perhaps that is bug caused by a new line is
wrongly added when rewriting the start tag and that new line is wrapped with a p? This one needs debugging, I think.

Uschi