[TYPO3-content-rendering] Divide css_styled_content in multiple templates to rid ourselves of the compat versions

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Dec 9 22:05:55 CET 2008

Hey Folks,

Just adding my two worthless cents. I started this list years back and am really
pleased to see some action. I feel a little guilty too ;-) The thing we are
experiencing here is the same as with other projects like DAM. We are much
busier then years back so we have less time. Many people have gone from amateurs
to professionals. It is done when it is done and the best advise I can give is
to just push your ideas forward. Contact developers or other ones which might be
interested. Maybe even try to get some sponsoring if you can find a client that
might find your ideas usefull for his or her project. We manage to push DAM like
this. Don't get frustrated and keep up the enthousiasm.

tHNx everyone for caring.

gRTz

ben

--