[TYPO3-content-rendering] GTHeader and WIKI

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Fri Sep 28 11:34:35 CEST 2007

hi,

just wanted to post a script how to create a GTHeader (pretty the same
functionality as GTMenu) in the wiki, but got the following error:

-----------------------------
Spam protection filter
 From TYPO3Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
probably caused by a link to an external site.

The following text is what triggered our spam filter: height:1px

Return to Main Page.

could someone plz take care of this issue? i dont know whom to contact
and who is responsible for this.
I also cant make any changes to the GTMenu site

thx