[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fancy form fields - THE solution for the TYPO3 FORM element?!

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu May 31 11:45:25 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo.
Isn't that just a matter of how you configure and style the forms?
A similar method is described at The Man in Blue.
http://www.themaninblue.com/experiment/InForm/

An example of re-configuring the default FORM object in TYPO3, so that it
can be styled nicely, can be found here:
http://www.pc-erfahrung.de/nebenrubriken/typo3/typo3-mailform-formatieren-anleitung.html

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1180595503.19741.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...