[TYPO3-content-rendering] disabling inline-style for tables

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Fri May 4 21:04:30 CEST 2007

Hi Ernesto,

> I thought you were talking about tables generated by TYPO3 cObject, but
> it appears that you are talking about RTE-generated tables, right?

As I don't even know yet what these cObject-generated tables might be
... ;-) Yes, I'm talking about the RTE-ones.

Nice
> to see the solution, thanks for sharing it. Be aware that your editors
> will be doing things in RTE that have no effect at all on your site, so
> they might wonder what they are doing wrong. Be sure to inform them
> about it.

Thanks for your advice I'll keep it in mind when I'll coach them!

Although I've read that the handling of tables in RTE has improved a lot
I still experience some unexpected effects which are pretty vexatious.
So in this special case I can do it like that and leave all
table-styling to my fixed CSS.

Michael