[TYPO3-content-rendering] rtehtmlarea_1.5.1dev and anchor accesibility feature

Michael Gotzen listen.gotzen at gmx.de
Mon Mar 19 13:45:31 CET 2007

Hello list,

I am not sure, if I should put the following item into the bugtracker or
if the configuration in rtehtmlarea just changed:

Since updating TYPO3 to version 4.1 and rtehtmlarea 1.5.1dev the default
title attributes for links do not show up in TYPO3Browser anymore.

Even if I pass by the localisation and just put the following into my
page TSconfig, the field for title remains emtpy in the TYPO3Browser:

RTE.classesAnchor {
	externalLink {
		class = external-link
		type = url
		titleText = Opens an external link in this window
	}
//...
}

Thank you for any hint.