[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fancy form fields - THE solution for the TYPO3 FORM element?!

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Thu Jun 7 10:01:51 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner wrote:

> I just wanted to point you at this great article over at sitepoint:
> http://www.sitepoint.com/article/fancy-form-design-css
>
> I can imagine having this as THE FORM solution for TYPO3. What 'ya think?

For me, two things are missing:

1) A solution for context help, which might be either assigned to a
single field, a fieldset or a group of fields. This is needed to give
the users hints like "Date format = YYYY.MM.DD" or "We need to know this
, because foo".
2) In longer forms it is usefull to have a list of errors on top of the
form from where you can jump to the error. This way the user has not to
scroll down (or in case of a screenreader even listen to) the whole form
to find out, what went wrong.

Regards, Uschi