[TYPO3-content-rendering] typolink title tag with page title of linked page

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jul 2 13:03:45 CEST 2007

>> Question: Do you know the id of the page to link to or has this to
>> be filled dynamically?
>
> yes, in my case I know the id (=plain ts link)
> would be wonderful though if there would be some option to also
> replace it dynamically in RTE links
>
> btw: the sitemap thing (mentioned in my last post) works anyways, as
> an HMENU is generated and TYPO3 knows the title...

Something like this should do the job:

10  = TEXT
10  {
    value = My Linktext
    typolink {
        parameter.field = your_id_field
        title {
            noTrimWrap = |Internal link to ||
            cObject = RECORDS
            cObject {
                tables = pages
                source.field = your_id_field
                conf.pages = TEXT
                conf.pages.field = title
            }
        }
    }
}

typolink.parameter and RECORDS.source both got stdWrap properties, so it
should be possible to get the desired id with data, dataWrap and others.

AFAIK typolink uses parameters : allParams when called from a parseFunc, so
maybe you can get the id out of it as well.

Set debugFunc = 2 to see what's available in allParams and how to possibly
get it out.

10  = TEXT
10  {
    value = My Linktext