[TYPO3-content-rendering] typolink title tag with page title of linked page

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Mon Jul 2 10:58:35 CEST 2007

hi!

long subject that basically says everything ;)
It would be nice when inserting a .typolink via TS to additional be able
to specify the target of the link in the title-param of the a-tag

4ex:

typolink to page 42, pagetitle of 42 is "my site"

output:

that all via typoscript and *not* vie RTE...

any solutions or ideas how to achieve that?

thx!