[TYPO3-content-rendering] custom id and class per content

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Feb 12 13:01:20 CET 2007

stefano cecere schrieb:
> thanks everybody for yoyr reply...
> at TER has just arrived what i think should go straight into the Core:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/oxylab_stdwrap/1.0.0/
>
> (it allow every content to have id, class and inline style (with enable
> checkbox)

Looks rather dangerous for the CD too me.

I definitly don't want my users to add inline style and would like them to
choose layouts not classes. And it's already to define layouts out of the
box. All you need to do is to map the layout field to your CSS classes.

As for ids, if you set the manually you cannot link to the items any more.
As TYPO3 already uses unique ids ("c"+uid) it's not really necessary to set
them. *

Masi

* Ok, with WS you'll run into problems as the ids may get lost under some
circumstances.