[TYPO3-content-rendering] disabling inline-style for tables

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Apr 23 12:09:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

I thought you were talking about tables generated by TYPO3 cObject, but
it appears that you are talking about RTE-generated tables, right? Nice
to see the solution, thanks for sharing it. Be aware that your editors
will be doing things in RTE that have no effect at all on your site, so
they might wonder what they are doing wrong. Be sure to inform them
about it.

Cheers,
Ernesto